Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] manabhanp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Simple for you, very hard for me....please

Alex wrote:
I have a simple array with name of cities in it.
I have in the coloumn "A" a list of city's names.

I should verify that every city included in the array can be found in
the coloumn "A".

How can I do that?. I believe with for, next array.count etc. but I
have many difficulties....

Hello Alex,
Good evening. What is the delimiter used in the City Name Array?
Anyway, you will be parsing the full array to get the individual names.
Use a loop...

Dim name()
Dim iniLet
for m= 0 to numberOfCitiesIntheBigArray
inilet=Mid(name(m), 1, 1)
if iniLet="A" then
List1.additem name(m)
Next m

'...ListBox, or combo or text box whatever it is
Hope this will help