Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kaziglu Bey[_2_] Kaziglu Bey[_2_] is offline

Default Remove zeros from cell data

I have a column of information that comes to me with extra zeros tacked
on the left side of the data. It is similar to:

002047
000301
000027

What I need is help inserting code in a macro that will make the
information look like:

2047
301
27

It has to be in a macro as this information interferes with a current
macro and needs be changed in the process.

The numbers can be as different as the ones above; where one cell may
have two zeros and the next may have one that need removed.

Thanks!

--
Kaziglu Bey
Kaziglu Bey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36086