Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pjakop1 pjakop1 is offline

Default Moving shapes with the mouse

If you work with shapes on a chart, you can use chart events an
procedures OnMouseMove, OnMouseUp, OnMouseDown...

Read this page, it helped me:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

I have also anoter question related to this:

How to make excel NOT to change mouse cursor when placing on shape an
how to make him IGNORE clicks on shape (not selecting it). I made som
cross cursors which follow the mouse in chart, but I cant selec
serries data by click now, because always when I click somewhere, thi
moving cursors are selected... (created with shapes.addline...

--
pjakop
pjakop1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3747