Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
motol motol is offline

Default How to verify addresses and zip codes are correct? In bulk...

The software is quite expensive which is why I came here. I have a
spreadsheet of customers with the street address in Col D, the city in
Col E, the state in Col F and the 5 digit zip in Col G. The ordering
process is completely automated but, if the address isn't valid, it
will get hung up and then create a big mess, such as text getting
pasted over important info in the spreadsheet. The main error is a
wrong city, state or zip. An example from today was a customer who
considered their city to be Olmsted Twp., OH, but the USPS considered
it Olmsted Falls, OH.

I'd like somehow to validate or confirm the addresses in bulk before
sending it thru the ordering system.