Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michel Pierron Michel Pierron is offline

Default Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10 or 11 Component

Hi Bernard,
See:

MP

"Bernard Bourée" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hello

In an Excel VBA program I have inserted a Spreadsheet Component in a
Multipage object.

When I run the program I first get a message telling me that my program is
trying to load an "unsecure" component.
If I accept it I get a message "Error loading a dll"

Thinking that my dll was corrupted I have downloaded a new OWC11.dll
but the problem reamins.
I have tried xith the version 10 and get the same problem.

Someone can help me ?
Thanks
Bernard