Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuckles123[_128_] Chuckles123[_128_] is offline

Default Macro Strategy - "Peeling" Off Sheets

Thanks Dave for your post.

Chip's site is excellent and Ron's is as well. I used Ron's site i
drafting my e-mail code. I searched Chip's site this query and di
not find anything.

I really do not want to delete anything; my 5-sheet workbook is ongoin
and an historical record. However, on a daily basis, I want to "peel
off two of the sheets into a newly created workbook. I have bee
"peeling" one sheet into one wb without difficulty; however, my quer
relates to 2 sheets into one wb.

Chuckles12

--
Chuckles12