Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] physicsjoe@gmail.com is offline

Default Multiple Instances of Same Listbox

Hi,
I'm working to build a grid that will list a group of customers down a
column, and then, across a row, list several products, and then below
each product, a variety of formatted cells for different quantities to
be entered for each of the customers.

Here's the quandry.

The products are being imported from a different spreadsheet generated
from a seperate database. I need to validate each of the product names
with the names I'm getting from my database via MS Query.

My plan is to display a listbox above each of the displayed product
names, allowing the user to pick the most appropriate name from my
database.

For n products imported from the other spreadsheet, how can I display n
listboxes, each with their own, unique linkedcell?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks
Joe