Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fee fee is offline

Default E-mailing Forms

Not sure whether this is possible but will ask the question anyway, as
someone may know.

I have a excel spreadsheet that I want to keep on my system, but e mail
the form created for data entry to the suppliers that need to fill in
the information, then when they have created the information that is
required they send the data back to me, which is then updated into the
original spreadsheet. Seems a bit complicated but is it possible, I
have seen someone do something similar and wondered how it was done.