Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arne Hegefors Arne Hegefors is offline

Default Log in with macro

Hi! Is it possible to use a macro to login to another program? What I want to
do is to have my macro open a program that requiers user name and password. I
want the macro to write the user name and password so that i can open the
application automatically. The application is Bloomberg (not sure if that
makes a difference or not, but I have paid for a Bloomberg account so I do
not want to hack the program etc. I just want to be able to open it
automatically). Any help appreciated! Thanks!