Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default public array

ended up just putting the entire array routine in a separate sub and calling it.

--

Gary

"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote in message
i have an array with 8 elements. i use it in several modules. would it be
possible to store it as a public array so all modules that use it get it from
one place? then i wouldn't have to edit the array in 3 or 4 different modules
when an element changes.

just wondering

--

Gary

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
That should work okay, as long as it is the same workbook.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"AD108" wrote in message
Thanks Bob,

Will that work in seperate procedures. For example if I was to load the
array, then the code ends. Then later I access the array from the other
sheet? I think I need to do something like this, as I am working with
template sheets that are always different versions of the original, so I
can't directly reference any said sheet.

Thanks

AD108

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Yes just declare it as a Public variable in a standard code module

Public myArray As Variant

load it as usual

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"AD108" wrote in message
Hello,

Is it possible to create an array from a range of values, and store it
for
use by code in another sheet?

Thanks in advance.

--