Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] elraver@gmail.com is offline

Default Updating Dates to Next Specific Weekday Automatically

Hi, I need to take a column (C) of dates, check it against a column (B)
that contains a weekday (either Tuesday or Thursday). I then need it to
check if that date in column C has already occured and then modify the
cell. This all I can do. This is the tricky part for me.

I need it to change the date in the cell to the same 'Tuesday' or
'Thursday' of the next month. So if the current date in C3 is the date
of the 2nd tuesday of August (and B3 is 'August') , and that date has
come and gone, I want it to change C3 to the 2nd tuesday of the next
month, September.

Any help and suggestions would be awesome. Thank you.

Eric
elraver AT yahoo DOT com