Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Buttons Adding lines

Most would use the TopLeftCell property or the BottomRightCell property to
determine where the button is located and where the row should be inserted.

Tom Ogilvy

"darkelf26" wrote:

I have a form that people report errors on. at the end of each row I have
added a click button that adds a new row and formats it to the same format as
the row above. This all works fine.

However all buttons below this row now add a row at their old locations. I.e
if I have a clickbox at line 1,2,3,4 and use the button to add row between 1
and 2, buttons 2,3 and 4 no longer add a row under their new row locations. I
am looking for any help in scripting this so when the button moves down a row
its addline function also moves down a row