Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Creating List From Folders

You are welcome. The feedback is appreciated.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
http://www.officeletter.com/blink/specialsort.html

"Don"
wrote in message
Jim,
Worked perfectly....exactly what I was looking for.....Thanks much,
Don

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Don,
The free Excel add-in "List Files" will list files and folders or just folders.
It can also include the sub-folders in the list.
Download from ... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Don"
wrote in message
Hi Gang,
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not but here goes....I would like
to create a list of sub-folder names in either xcel or Word. I don't need to
have the contents of the folders shown, only the names of same. All these
sub-folders are in a seperate main folder on my C: drive. There are over 500
sub-folders involved.
If I'm in the wrong place, please advise where I might post this....TIA
Don