Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Can I change a controlbox to a listbox on a Form

Access has always been designed differently. Why only Access has this
capability is one of those unknowns.
Excel you have to do it yourself.

NickHK

"Post Tenebras Lux" ...
Thanks. I think you got my question in your first paragraph answer. I
wonder why its possible in Access VBA by right-clicking the control and
selecting "Change to Listbox". It will teach me to think before I design.

Que sera sera.

"Post Tenebras Lux" wrote:

I want to change many controlboxes to listboxes on a form. In Access,
this
is easy with either a rightclick or format change. I can't find a
similar
menu action in Excel VBA. Is it possible?

It would save me alot of time renaming / repositioning the listbox
controls.
The code underneath is fine.

Thanks!