Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Creating List From Folders

Don,
The free Excel add-in "List Files" will list files and folders or just folders.
It can also include the sub-folders in the list.
Download from ... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Don"
wrote in message
Hi Gang,
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not but here goes....I would like
to create a list of sub-folder names in either xcel or Word. I don't need to
have the contents of the folders shown, only the names of same. All these
sub-folders are in a seperate main folder on my C: drive. There are over 500
sub-folders involved.
If I'm in the wrong place, please advise where I might post this....TIA
Don