Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Samyn Mike Samyn is offline

Default ComboBox RowSource Question

Ron,

I not sure I fully understand but I think what your'e telling me is that the
range refence refers to the active sheet only. I haven't tried this yet but
what if I switch active sheets between combox setups. Would that then allow
me to have multiple combo boxs ref. multiple sheet concurently?

--
Mike

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Mike

I miss one )

And Cells use the cells on the activesheet now so you must use it like this

Sheets("Sheet2").Range(Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(1, 1), Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(10, 3)).Address

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mike Samyn" wrote in message ...
For a given form can I reference multiple sheets within a workbook? Here is
what I tried to do but it failed on the second ComboBox.

ComboBox1.RowSource = Sheets("Sheet1").Range(Cells(1,1),Cells(10,3).Addr ess

ComboBox2.RowSource = Sheets("Sheet2").Range(Cells(1,1),Cells(10,3).Addr ess

Thanks
Mike