Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Replace multiple words to replace using excell

You could use a macro... would that be an acceptable solution to you? Create a range named
BadNames (preferably, on a separate sheet), then run this to delete rows where the 'Bad name'
appears in column A.

Sub TryNow()
Dim myRow As Long
For myRow = Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row To 1 Step -1
If Not IsError(Application.Match(Cells(myRow, 1).Value, _
Range("Badnames"), False)) Then
Rows(myRow).Delete
End If
Next myRow
End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"ramsun" wrote in message
I have a list of bad 300 names that must be delete full row in
excell. I must do this every few days. Is there a way to Replace the multiple
replacement values into a command so I can replace the same list in a single
step?

Thank You