Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MJatAflac MJatAflac is offline

Default Trouble Selecting a Range in VBA

I have a routine in VBA (run from MS Access) that generates s spreadsheet and
then applies an Excel subtotal function. Once the sub totals are created I
collapse to the 2nd level. This is where I run into problems. What I want to
do is select the visible cells between a1 and my last cell so that I can
apply some formatting. I know how to get to the last cell and how to get to
the visible cells but when I try to select my range I get an error "object
does not support this method or property".

stRange = "A1:" & activecell.address

Any help you give would be much appreciated.

--
Michael Joyce
Project Management IS Analyst