Vasant Nanavati

Not sure exactly what you mean, but you can call a macro from another macro
as follows:

Sub Macro1()
Call Macro2
End Sub

The Call keyword is optional and can be omitted; I like to use it for
clarity.

--

Vasant

"Greegan" wrote in message
I have a custom menu with specific macros I've recorded (or ones you folks
have been helpful in providing).
Say one formats Zip Codes for a 5-digit format, and another fills a blank
column with a default country code of "US", and there are others as
well...

Now what I've been doing, as my work requires, is to copy and paste
perhaps both or more macro commands into new macros.

The end result is that when I'm trying to fix an error, change a value, or
create a new one using all or part of the two macros (for this example)
into a new command (say I want to change the new macro to include "CA" for
Canada's country code) I have to scroll through a lot of text before I
find what I'm looking for...

My question is... is there a way to reference another macro command
without having to copy the complete text into (the new) another macro?

Thanks in advance...