Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Excel

No, "Ctrl + Shift + Enter" means you are entering your formula as a formula
array.
That why it seemed strange for a simple SUM function.
Application/Worksheet/Range.Calculate will force a recalculation.
Application.CalculateFull for everything.

NickHK

"Benry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jean-Yves wrote:
Hi,

Just know that when you import data in excel, sometimes the data is
considered as text (or not recognised yet)
Set a cell value to 1 and formated as general, copy it, select the

range to
adjust then pastespecial/multiply.
This force the conversion to numbers/genral.

Yes, but the "Ctrl + Shift + Enter" is a force calculate. I need an
automated way to do this, I can't expect the user to do all of the
things listed above, and to automate that in my .dll would be very
hacked.

Thanks though,
Benry