Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J.W. Aldridge[_2_] J.W. Aldridge[_2_] is offline

Default Extracting unique values from live list

GB,

I'm not quite sure where to put that code.... Is it part of a larger
code? And not sure where to place it. (worksheet or macro). I am
learning VB quickly but the simple instructions still get me as of now.

Thanx.

Bernie.
The second one was close. But not quite what I am looking for.
As the user types their values/list in column a, Column B needs to
reflect a filtered replica simultaneuosly. So if A6 starts off with a
list.... Starting with B6, a list will also be created with only the
unique values.

There will never be values in column A unless the user inputs them.

Hope this is a little clearer (and possible).

Thanx.