Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default finding the address of a specific cell?

How about:

Worksheets("Template").Cells.Find(What:="Sum. Table", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False _
, SearchFormat:=False).Activate

Set temp_range = Selection
--
Gary's Student

"botha822" wrote:

Dim temp_range As Range

Set temp_range = Worksheets("Template").Cells.Find(Value:="Sum. Table",
_
SearchOrder:=xlByRows)

When i run this in a subroutine I get this error:
"Named arguement not found."

All I want to do is locate the cell with the value="Sum. Table" and
figure out its address so I can assign it as the beginning of a
continuous range that is 3 cells wide and 4 cells deep.

--
botha822
botha822's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36752