Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Security in Excel 2003

Excel has sub-optimal internal security. Anything that we can give you can be
defeated (with code easily available on the net). My recommendation would be
to ensure that only source data that the sales person is entitled to see is
included in the file that you give them. Not knowing where you source data is
coming from I really can not comment on the best way to proceed from here...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"SAM" wrote:

Is there a way to enforce domain in excel worksheet?

I have created a Sales report against a cube and want to enforce security
for each sales person to only see their data based on their login.