Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Brown Gary Brown is offline

Default Extracting unique values from live list

Range("A6:A1000").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CopyToRange:=Range("B6:B1000"), Unique:=True

--
HTH,
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful to you, please select ''YES'' at the bottom of the
post.

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote:

I have searched through and through and have not found an answer to
this riddle. I have a complicated worksheet which allows the user to
enter a series of numbers in column A. Without them having to stop and
run the advance filter option, I need to put in a code that will
extract unique values from column A (A6:A1000) to column B (B6:B1000).
I'm thinking insert a code in worksheet if possible, however a looped
macro may do the trick. I just dont want the user having to do anything
but insert their list of values. Someone please help.