Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aka_krakur[_3_] aka_krakur[_3_] is offline

Default help, simple question about variables

I am having a similar need. However, my spreadsheet is being driven by
a Query Table; with the exception of columns A thru D are formulas. So
when the query is refreshed usually the first few rows still end up
containing the formulas.

I am trying to write a macro that autofills by selecting A2:D2 and then
fills down to last possible row. This will vary every time the
spreadsheet is refreshed according the the criteria for the query. I
cannot specify the range as follows:
____________________________
Sub AutoFill()
'
' AutoFill Macro
' Macro recorded 8/9/2006 by dredden
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+q
'
Range("A2:D2").Select
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("A2:D20")
Range("A2:D20").Select
End Sub

Is there some way to have the Destination look at Column E and the last
row in that column to stop there when that field is blank?

I could really use some help on this....I am a very basic to none user
in Macros. I'm trying to use a book, but it's not much help.

--
aka_krakur
aka_krakur's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36905