Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andibevan Andibevan is offline

Default Tool / Code to copy and paste only the conditional formatting rules

I have a large spreadsheet that has many different formats applied to it.

I now want to implement conditional formatting on the sheet but don't want
to have to manually input the formula into each cell.

If I use the format painter it will wipe out all of my existing static
formatting.

I know it would be possible to create a "Conditional formatting painter"
that would leave the actualt formatting untouched but it would take a bit of
time to get all of it right. Does any such add-in / tool / technique
already exist that I have overlooked

TIA

Andi