Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Yokie Cahyadi Yokie Cahyadi is offline

Default Camera tool is slowing macro

Is this a known issue or bug? I have a file that contains simple macros to
automate repetitive tasks. The macro works fine and very fast until this
month. I added one tab to show few charts which were created using the camera
tool. Strange but true, the same macro now runs very slow and takes a
considerable time to complete. I'm very sure that the problem is not the way
I wrote the macros (if I deleted the new tab, my macro would run very fast as
usual). Note that my macros do not refer to the charts and vice versa. I
believe if you have a worksheet/workbook with charts created using the camera
tool, they will slow your macros.

Please let me know how I can use the camera tool and at the same time, I can
run my macro smoothly and fast.

Thanks in advance.