Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default copy a group to a new worksheet

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"dazil" wrote in message

Hi, Sorry if this is an stupid question and a bit long to explain but I
have tried to find the answer for two days now.

I have a worksheet with for example the
A1 oranges
A2 oranges
A3 apples
A4 apples
A5 apples
A6 grapes

what I need is a the group of oranges to be copied into its own
worksheet and the same for the group of apples.

I have the data grouped but have no way of telling how many oranges
will be in a group or apples etc. I'm looking for somthing that will
look at A1 and create a worksheet called oranges then copy all the
cells containing oranges into the new worksheet, when the macro detects
a change to apples or grapes create a new worksheet called apples or
grapes and copy the cells again until it finds an empty cell and ends
the routine.

--
dazil
dazil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37237