Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Meltad Meltad is offline

Default Retrospective worksheet change event?

Thanks for this, I like it!
Will probably use it alongside another macro my colleague is writing to
ensure proper validation in certain columns.

"skatonni via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

One last kick at the can. Maybe you can use this code.

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...vbawscomparews

skatonni wrote:
Sorry read the thread too quickly. If you've already released the workbook
and you cannot find an answer, perhaps you can justify buying software.

http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.as...xcel-Workbooks

Thanks but the users have already started making changes so can I still track
the changes in this way? It would be perfect if i could...

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]

Thank you in advance! :-)