Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default Web Queries in Modules

With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
url, Destination:= destination)

You're passing in a destination range that could be on any worksheet but
you're always trying to create the query table on the ActiveSheet. You could
fix this in the following manner:

With destination.Parent.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
url, Destination:= destination)

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm

"Tomski" wrote in
message ...

I'm sorry I can't actually see your answer, unless I'm being a complete
wally. I can only now see 2 replies for this thread.

Would love to give it ago though if you could re-post it or explain to
me why I can't see it.

Thanks

Tom

--