Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jasmien tel[_2_] Jasmien tel[_2_] is offline

Default search cells

That works but the problem is that the client is not supposed to see the
complete spreadsheet. He should be able to write in an other spreadsheet
which contains only information about the company and himself.

"Ed" wrote:

Why won't CTRL+F (or EditFind) work?
Ed

Jasmien tel wrote:
I want to find a row in a spreadsheet in excel by typing a word or a code
which the row contains. For example, you have a pricelist for your clients,
the products are listed by name and in the same row the description, the
netto price and the bruto price of the product are shown. The client wants to
find this information about a product by simply writing the name of the
product in a spreadsheet. What formula do I have to use to make this work?