Peo Sjoblom

One way

=VLOOKUP(A3,INDIRECT("'Historical Funds'!$B$4:$C$3000"),2,FALSE)

will always point to the same range, note that the workbook has to be open
or else you'll get a ref error

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"dazman" wrote in
message ...

I have a worksheet that grabs stock information via web queries. It
always writes today's information at the top of the page and to do this
it I insert a row using VBA and set the cells to the correct values.

The problem is that I have a number of other worksheets using the data
from this stock information worksheet via lookups. And the insert row
automatically alters their formulas from something like this:

=VLOOKUP(A3,'Historical Funds'!$B$4:$C$3000,2,FALSE)
To this
=VLOOKUP(A3,'Historical Funds'!$B$5:$C$3001,2,FALSE)

Which causes a problem as then all my lookups miss the top line of my
array definitions. Any tips on how I can stop this?

--
dazman
dazman's Profile: