Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Hann Mike Hann is offline

Default Select cells copy/paste and repeat x times

I am new to scripting in excel and need some help.

I have a sheet where there is data in a cell for each hour of the day
repeating for each day of the month (in a column). I need to copy the data
for each day into a separate worksheet (in a column) then the next day into
another column.

I have done this using a recorded macro but this doesn't always work
correctly as the months have different numbers of days.

The data is always for the previous month from the current month.

Any help or advise much appreciated.