Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
timspier[_7_] timspier[_7_] is offline

Default resize userform image to fit on any monitor

I wrote a macro that allows the user to load in an image from a a fil
and then displays that image in a userform. I need the entire image t
be displayed on the monitor regardless of the screen resolution
However, if the original image is larger than the screen resolution
only part of the image is displayed. Of course, one could scroll dow
to see the rest of the image, but this is unacceptable. I realize tha
I can determine the screen resolution of any monitor on which the macr
is used, and I know that I could resize the userform so that the whol
userform is visible regardless of the resolution. The question is, ho
can I resize the original image so that the entire picture will displa
in the userform at any resolution? I don't want the users to have t
resize the image in a different program before opening it in Excel

--
timspie
timspier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3209