Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default I have two columns (A) and (G) that have like product codes howev

Looking at what your data looks like now, I noticed that the PROD CODE in
column G does not match the PROD CODE in column A. As long as you do not
have duplicate product codes in G, I would sort G accordingly so that the
product code in G will match that in A. Then I would delete column G. This
should bring everything in line, again, providing there are no duplicates nor
empty cells.

" wrote:

I have two columns (A) and (G) that have like product codes however
they are not in any particular order. In columns (H) and ( i ) are bin
numbers that are associated with the product codes in column (G) I
would like to put these bin numbers in columns (E) and (F)
Example of what my worksheet looks like:

Prod Code Item Name Location Qty Prod Code Bin 1 Bin 2
BD0036 Oxygen 10 2 BD0100 25
42
BD0100 Vent 15 16 BD0036 17
64

What I would like for it to look like:

Prod Code Item Name Location Qty Bin 1 Bin 2
BD0036 Oxygen 10 2 17 64
BD0100 Vent 15 16 25 42

I have 20,000 rows and would appreciate any kind of help i can get