Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Benz Benz is offline

Default VBA Click Command Button

I built a userform where the user selects an ObjectButton and in a listbox
(depending on whats selected) A list of data shows up. My main Goal is to
get all of that data to goto the first available cell of a certain column.
Currently (see code below) all I can get it to do is whatever specific
text/data out of the listbox data is selected repeats in the given cells. I
am new to all of this, and would appreciate any help or easier way to
accomplishing. Thank You in advance for anyone that responds.