Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Identifying value in a cell knowing R1C1 naming

I am using a worksheet change event and am getting row and column data from
the target value. What I want to do is get the value that is in the
following location and ultimately use it in A VLOOKUP. What am I doing
wrong?

Set Value.address = "R" & Target.Row & "C" & (Target.Column + 1))

This value will be used as a constant in an

Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup() function