Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
yl358[_5_] yl358[_5_] is offline

Default Take a look at my code and tell me what is wrong with this

I have many word documents (all with the same template), and I am tryin
to extract the info from all the .doc files and compile them into on
Excel database. I have the code done and it works.... but I ran int
one problem: The resulting String values in Excel have weird squar
symbols in them.

Take a look at it in the attachments. I've attached both the .do
template and a general database as a reference.

Please fix my problem: how do I get rid of these square symbols

|Filename: POV_HELP.doc
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5142

yl35
yl358's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3577