Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Type Mismatch Error

What's is res at this point? Add Msgbox res to see it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ssjody" wrote in
message ...

Hi Bob,

I changed Set rng1 = rng(res, 5) to the below and I still get the Type
Mismatch Error. res is a valid number. Any other Ideas? Thanks Jody

Private Sub CommandButtonPriceNext_Click()
Dim rng As Range, rng1 As Range, res As Variant
Set rng = Range("PriceBookDatabase")
res = Application.VLookup(Label1stICLabel.Caption, rng, 1, False)
If Not IsError(res) Then
Set rng1 = Cells(res, 5)
rng1.Value = Me.TextBoxGradeA_RetailValue.Text
End If
MultiPage2.Value = 15

ssjody
ssjody's Profile: