RagDyeR

Check out this web page of Debra Dalgleish:

HTH,

RD

"haroldhagar"
wrote in message

I want to use a lookup funtion and I have not learned how to do it yet.
I want to be able to enter a NUMBER or a NAME in one cell and get a
MATCH in another cell.
It is hard for me to tell you exactly what I want to do. I don't know
if I need VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP or maybe combined with another function,
but if someone could just e-mail me an example of a lookup function
where you can enter a NUMBER or a NAME and get a result, I could look
at your example and learn how to use the lookup function. Thank you
very much,

--
haroldhagar
haroldhagar's Profile: