Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gene Gene is offline

Default Odd UserForm Behavior

Latest Chapter:
This application works fine the first time you open it.
This application also works fine as long as the VBE is open and at least one
of my code modules is open.

Will lock up immediately if the application has been saved and re-opened and
the code (VBE) window is not open.

WTF?

--
Gene

"Gene" wrote:

I've created a userform to gather question responses and save them to a
spreadsheet. I made a "Save" button which saves the spreadsheet and then
asks if the user wants to quit. The user form is unloaded and the
application quits.

For some reason, when the user returns to the form, to continue entering in
data, Excel locks up after 1 or 2 items entered.

here is the workbook open code:
Sub Workbook_Open()
removerandc
QWiz.MultiPage1.Value = 0
QWiz.settips
QWiz.UpdateProgress
QWiz.Show
Unload QWiz
restorerandc
Application.Quit
End Sub

and here is the save button code:
Private Sub Savebtn_Click()
UpdateProgress
ActiveWorkbook.Save
exitsurvey = MsgBox("UAS Evaluation progress saved. Exit Survey?", vbYesNo,
"Exit Survey?")
If exitsurvey = 6 Then
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Unload QWiz

I am truly stumped. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Gene