Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Josh Sale Josh Sale is offline

Default Eliminate Screen Flashing

Right, as I tried to say in my original post, all of the recompile logic is
contained within code designed to eliminate the screen flashing ...
including the manipulation of Application.ScreenUpdating.

"Rich J" wrote in message
I didn't look thru the whole code you posted. I had that problem when the
application.screenupdating = False was in one of my subroutines. If the
subroutine is being called many times during execution then depending
where
... = True is you might be causing the flashing. I moved the line to the
main calling routine and the screen does one flash and the changes are
there.