Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Help Programming Limit Constraint

You are showing code that suggests that IndexSim is an array, whereas you
call it a function. They are very different (although a function could
return an array), so how about showing the indexSim code.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Suz84" wrote in
message ...

Hey All,

Just a quick question. I have a function called -IndexSim- and would
like to set an IF statement so that it is inbetween two values,
-UpperRange- and -LowerRange-. I have used the following:

Code:
--------------------

If IndexSim(Cnt) = LowerRange And IndexSim(Cnt) <= UpperRange Then

Is this correct, as I don't think it produces the outcome I want?

Please advise,

Many thanks,

Suz84

--