Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tieu Tieu is offline

Default Missing Column Using QueryTables.Add

Hi,

I am having problem with QueryTables.Add as follow

strSQL = "Select STRING1, NUMBER1, STRING2 from myTable"
Set rs = cn.Execute(strSQL)

Set qTable = ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add( rs, RangeStart)

I only see STRING1, STRING2 columns. NUMBER1 column is missing. However, If
I change the strSQL to:
Select STRING1, DIGITS(NUMBER1), STRING2 from myTable
(where DIGITS is an AS400 SQL function to convert number to string)
Then I can see all 3 columns. Is there any QueryTable property that I need
to change, so I can get all column without converting anythign to string.
Thanks in advance.