Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
carloshernandezy carloshernandezy is offline

Default Filter ListBox Access data from Excel

I'm triying to connect an excel Userform (listbox) with and access
database to obtain a list of values from the DB.

I connect the Excel and Access without problems, and I can rtrive
records from the DB into the listbox.

Now I would like to know how to use the record in the listbox to filter
the data in the DB to obtain "filtered data" into another Listbox.

I am beginner in VBA, so any example would be very useful.

Thanks in advance