Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AP[_2_] AP[_2_] is offline

Default Add future date to cell

or TODAY() + 30 if you dont need the time included

AP
www.megacrosstab.com
chris46521 wrote:
I want to have a future date (30 days from today's date) added to a cell
in column A only if that cell is already blank and column N has an "O"
in that same row. Here is the code that I have right now, and it works
to add a value based on the conditions that I just described. I just
don't know how to get it to add a date to that is 30 days in advance of
today's date. Thanks for any help!

Code:
If Me.Cells(.Row, "N").Value = "O" And Me.Cells(.Row, "A").Value = "" Then
Me.Cells(.Row, "A").Value = "1"
End If

--
chris46521