Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Meltad Meltad is offline

Default Worksheet change event for data validation??

I've got a worksheet with about 70 columns and have created 6 different
custom views. I now need to protect certain columns (ideally this would be
different columns for each view) but the views dont work once I've protected
the sheet. Is there a way around this?

Can I apply data validation to the cells/columns to prevent any changes
being made to certain coloumns? How could I use worksheet change event to set
data validation? Any code greatly appreciated!

Thanks