Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
oakman[_31_] oakman[_31_] is offline

Default Copy a spreadsheet depeding on a variable

Greetings,

I would like to thank people in this forum for all the help I hav
received. I would also like to ask for more of that kind help. I hav
a list on a sheet named “Summary”. This list is for every day of th
month. On the column next to it I have a formula that brings up th
work “Conflict” next to the day depending on other criteria so thi
word only appears next to the days that meet the criteria. I also hav
another sheet named “Hourly View” with a template to format data in
certain manner. I would like to create the “Hourly View” sheet for eac
of the days in the month that have the work “Conflict” next to them. I
addition, if possible, I would like to rename each of the new tabs wit
the day of month that it was created for. Thank you so much for an
help

--
oakma
oakman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=917