Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
2hOt 2hOt is offline

Default Error: Cannot Set Range Class Property

I've been trying to Get Excel to Change Worksheet Protection Passwor
using the -Locked Property -without success.

THIS IS THE SITUATION

*1.* I had the properties (format) of specific ranges set t
'Unlocked'
*2.* I then protected the Worksheet containing those ranges with
password
*3.* I now tried to unlock the Worksheet and set those specific cell
to 'locked' *programmatically*
e.g

Code
-------------------
worksheet(1).Unprotect('the password')
worksheets(1).range("X11:Y34").locked = Fals

where range("X11:Y34") represents the specific unlocked cells

RESULT
I get and Error Message:
Run-time Error 1004. Could not set Range Class property.

What did I do wrong

--
2hO
2hOt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3697