Peo Sjoblom

If you want users not to double click you can uncheck edit directly in cell
under toolsoptionsedit. If you are the user, don't double click or use
escape to exit edit mode as opposed to enter or tab

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"HumblePie" wrote in message
I have a cell which uses a custom time format like this:
h:mm:ss.000
Say for example I type a value into the cell like "3:49:58.766" (without
the
quotes).

If I subsequently double-click in this cell, then hit return, the
displayed
value changes automatically to "3:49:59.000" (without the quotes).

It appears that the double-click causes the value to be rounded up. How
can
I prevent this behaviour? I'm using Excel 2002 (SP3), Windows 2000
Professional.